DescriptionEPCOT Center broke ground on October 1, 1979, and was the world’s largest private construction project at the time. Construction workers proudly stand atop the geodesic sphere to mark the "topping out" of Spaceship Earth.
- Includes a Certificate of Authenticity.
- Orders will ship in 2-4 Weeks. Shipment to U.S. & Canada only.
- Unframed paper prints will ship rolled.
- Optional framing for large paper prints, sizes 20” x 20” and 24" x 30” includes plexi-glass. Optional frames for all other paper print sizes use standard glass.
Print size options listed are image dimensions. Optional framing adds to the overall height and width of the item as follows:
- Canvas Floater Frames add 1.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.
- Black frame with white matting option on paper prints adds 6.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.
- Natural frame with white matting on paper prints adds 5.5” to the height & width of image dimensions.